Subscribe
faceook icon
Add to del.icio.us

7/2/08

Short hair for SUMMER!!



id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5218585466596077218" border="0" />


Okay, some of you have been following my "evolution" shall we say... And a few months back I photo shopped a picture of myself with short hair. I have not had short hair since I was nine years old. I hated it then, and begged my mother to let me grow it.
Well I finally did it. I figured "It's only hair, if I hate it I will grow it out..." I wanted to know what it was like to have short hair, and NOT be considered masculine in any way. Femininity is an odd thing. Erin, my niece and hairstylist (in Beverly Hills no less) said that "Short hair takes confidence and some men still don't like women to have more confidence than they do!" I think she has a point on that one!

I like it. Its short, confident, but still soft and fun. Sassy is a good word for it! What do you think?
I just washed, blow dried and flat ironed it in less that 20 minutes total! WHOO HOO!

6 comments:

Amber on 9:32 PM said...

That was a photoshop? I though you had cut it way back then, in fact that was the motivation I used to chop mine off! LOL, the new do looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

I think it is truly adorable and fits you to a tee!
Lisa

GAIL NH on 10:40 PM said...

Found your blog while surfing for hairstyle ideas for myself. Your short cut is way cute! GAIL

Lisa on 6:36 PM said...

Would love to hear how you are doing?
Visit my blog at
lisalostandfound.blogspot.
com

I had the MGB ten weeks ago!

zamy on 7:37 AM said...

Just wanted to drop by and tell you what a blessing you are! I'm in the process of completing requirments for my insurance company.

Susy on 8:54 PM said...

I gave you an award on my blog! Come check it out!!