Subscribe
faceook icon
Add to del.icio.us

1/11/09

What Fat Feels Like





Someone once asked me in all innocent honesty: "What does fat feel like?" I just remembered this. So I will write a free flowing stream-of-consciousness rant on this:


*slowness
*thickness
*walking through jello
*lumber some
*being in constant pain
*wiggling
*obviousness/ being seen
*joints hurting
*hiding
*uncomfortable
*old
*sick
*big
*weak
*fatigued
*nonsexual
*less feminine
*less adult
*hopeless
*sadness
*a way to communicate my inner problems
*I was less threatening to others
*not safe in many ways
*safe
*needy
*a way for others to lower their expectations of you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved this post. The points are very true, and it really made me reflect. I loved it!

The grapic is pretty hilarious, too!!!!

Akum on 2:05 AM said...

Love your blog. This post is very inspiring. Will surely be following you..