Subscribe
faceook icon
Add to del.icio.us

3/1/08

Passionate About Living Life


I have not blogged in a month or so. Not that I don't have something to blog about--I always have something to say! But I have been busy reclaiming my life. Standing in awe of what I never realized I had been missing while being obese. Now I am settling in to my "New Self". Its not new on the inside per se, but the new outside has created more confidence, courage, bravery and ambition (is that too strong a word?) I feel like I can take on the changes that come to me without fear now. Even the bad things that sometimes find their sneaky way to me, don't affect me in the same way. Or that is to say, I no longer react the same way.

I think people may read my blog and be frightened of the changes if they are just beginning their journey. All I can say is "Don't be! You can do it! Its a wild ride, but remember really--you are doing the driving. It's all you."

I now like to push myself to do things I normally would shy away from. I feel so much more OPEN, more adventurous, less concerned with what other's think of me! I have passion for life again. That is something you cannot give to someone. It is a gift you give yourself.

That's all for now.

1 comments:

Susy on 5:24 PM said...

Yeah, A new blog from Barb. I look and keep hoping for you to blog and share. Passion for life again! I loved that. What a great gift and so so so true. I feel it in just one year. You are a brave, beautiful, strong, kind, loving person. Authenticly you! Glad to see your blog Barb. Love ya