Subscribe
faceook icon
Add to del.icio.us

1/2/08

SIX POUNDS UP! OMG


Okay I begin my 2008 with the truth. I have gained weight. Big deal, you say? Everyone does over the holidays! Well, this is the first gain of note for me since my surgery two years ago. And I am taking it very seriously. I will not, WILL NOT become a post gastric bypass "gained-all-the-weight back" story! I refuse to. I did eat more junky things over the holidays. I did stop running due to a knee injury. Both those things have altered my body weight.

I weighed 153 today. That is 6 pounds heavier than the l47 I usually hover around. It is a huge deal to me. I am not beating myself up, but I am getting "BACK ON THE WAGON", before five pounds leads to ten..

Worked out today, started back on my protien shakes and ate pretty well. I have tolerated sugar better and candy was sneaking its way back into my life...eeek.

I am a warrior, I can do this.

1 comments:

Susy on 9:12 AM said...

I love the hair and love your honest blog Barb. That damn sneaky candy. When it's not in my face I don't mind but when it's in my kitchen my mind knows it's there. Get back to doing what you love and take care of you! When you getting that tattoo you warrior? :)