Subscribe
faceook icon
Add to del.icio.us

9/3/07

Beating the heat



Okay, this seems like a small point to make, but I am going to blog about it anyway. Its been hellaciously hot here this past week. 112 degrees at one point. Even with central air its awful. So what's the silver lining? My memories of last year and the year before, as a bigger woman dealing with the heat...I almost checked into a hotel room twice because of not being able to sleep in the heat. This time? Its hot, but I can handle it. That was a huge difference for me. The heat affected me so much MORE at near 300 pounds. Now, that seems obvious to some. Of course it would! But its small things like this that we forget about as we loose weight and become comfortable in our new smaller bodies. We must NEVER FORGET. Its in the remembering that will keep us on the right road to health.