Subscribe
faceook icon
Add to del.icio.us

8/12/07

Some Random Sunday Musings...


Some random Sunday musings:

I ran 12 miles last Sunday. 9 miles today. And I felt great. That's the weird thing.. Who the heck feels great after NINE freaking miles? Scott said, "Athletes do. You have a hidden an athlete in that body for many years, my dear!" OMG that's a riot to me! Me, an athlete?

Scott also commented on me wearing a casual everyday dress I got from Target. He said, "You look good in dresses!" Now that's not such a big deal to most, but Scott has always liked me in pants better. I too thought pants were more flattering on me when I was larger. Dresses gave me "bulk", I think. Well, now he has reconsidered and loves me in dresses! As the song goes, "Ch-Ch-Changes.."

I have noticed some people acting weird around me now. One actually thought I hit on her boyfriend. OMG.. I so did not!! This person is 15 years younger than me and I think of her like a daughter. When did I get to be a threat? I was devastated to say the least.

All I can say is, thank God for therapy...LOL!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blogs (blog? bloggings?). Anyway, I am having my MGB with Dr. R in LV on 9/26/07 and am counting down the days. I just wondered if you'd be willing to share any info on any side effects or problems you might have encountered after your passed your one year from surgery date? You can e-mail directly at deb1ie@earthlink.net.
Thanks so much,
Debbie