Subscribe
faceook icon
Add to del.icio.us

9/11/07

Getting Ready To Run my Half Marathon!


Haven't blogged for a while, as we are getting into our business' busy season. But I wanted to pop in and ask for good thoughts, prayers and vibes...(whatever your thing may be) for my Maui Marathon race on Sunday. I feel confident I can run the half marathon. But I am also running the last six miles of the marathon with my husband so he can finish strong and happy! So thats ALOT for me... I will post pictures of me and my MEDAL soon after! I am running for the heavy tired sick Barb of 20 months ago...GO GIRL GO

2 comments:

Susy on 6:38 AM said...

I think it's great the way you two are lovers, friends and team mates! Your taking care of each other. RUN FOREST RUN... :) Love you both.

Amber on 8:14 AM said...

I've been checking your blog everyday waiting for an update on how your marathon was!