Subscribe
faceook icon
Add to del.icio.us

3/25/07

Getting used to being 'the thin one'...


When will I get used to being in a group and being 'the thin one?
Or feeling bad that my mere existence makes some friends feel bad about themselves? I know it is not my fault, or really have anything to do with me. But I can't help it when someone mentions their weight and how much they have to lose and I am no longer 'the fattest person' in the room. I want to scream how great I feel at this size but no one wants to hear it anymore. (And I don't really blame them. I did not want to hear it at 292 pounds to be sure.) But no knows what a PRISON I lived in before I lost weight. It was slow death of mind body and spirit for me. I don't want to be the friend that everyone gets sick of, but I refuse to lessen my newfound BUZZ/VERVE/LIFE...I just need to find new ways to express my new life.

0 comments: